TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between you (the customer) and me, Fieke Mestdagh, founder of OUT. in the forest. By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please be sure to carefully read these through carefully and make sure you understand the rights and obligations from both parties.
LIABILITY TO THE CUSTOMER
• Although we take the greatest care to ensure your safety during the walking tour, accidents can happen. For this reason, OUT. in the forest strongly encourages you to take out adequate insurance cover prior to travel for loss or damage to personal property, personal injury or illness, medical expenses and cancellation expenses. Please note that OUT. in the forest does not have any liability relating to personal injury or illness, loss or damage to personal equipment, or any other unforeseen events that occur during your walking tour.
• Any information or advice provided by OUT. in the forest on matters such as walking routes, climate, clothing, travel documents, baggage, special equipment etc. is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of the Business.
• The customer accepts responsibility for obtaining any necessary visas and travel documents needed to allow them to take a walking tour with OUT. in the forest.
• For the walking tours a basic level of fitness and good is health is required. Customers of all ages are welcome to participate on the walking tours, but keep in mind that the high altitude plays a big role.
• Minors under 18 years old should be accompanied by a a guardian.
• The walking tour takes place in an alpine environment and therefore is not eligible for people in a wheelchair. During the tour
• Provide adequate clothing and walking shoes fitting the weather conditions.
• Protect yourself from the sun; bring high solar protection cream and preferably a hat or cap to prevent from sun burn.
• Although there will be plenty of options to refill water during the tour, make sure you each provide a water bottle.
OUT. in the forest